Sunday, March 11, 2007

Paris

Some people don't like to leave their hometown for more than a day and stay within their own small familiar place. For me that's impossible. I was probably born with some sort of travel bug, cus I absolutely love it. One of my favourite cities is Paris. It's full of history, beautiful places to chill out at. I really like to walk around there with my music on disappearing in the masses of a city with millions of people. Walking down the Champs Elyssee with all it's expensive stores and high fashion are interesting if only I had the money to shop there some more.

Instead of shopping I just chill out opposite the Eiffel Tower at Trocadero or on the stairs at the Sacre Coeur and enjoy the view while eating a sweet crepe spread with chocolate or a tuna baquette. There are so many more beautiful sights like the Notre Dame, the Louvre, Versailles and all along the Seine. I've been to Paris many times and I always seem to enjoy in the same way as before and in a new way. If you've never been there I suggest you'll go there in this lifetime and if you did go there you might share my feelings about this city. If you don't share them it's a damn shame!!

No comments: